How much does a coworking space cost in Dubai?
Since businesses continue to find ways to come up with flexible and affordable arrangements for their employees, coworking spaces in Dubai have become increasingly popular in recent years.
If the nature of your business allows your staff to work remotely and only report to the office occasionally, getting a coworking space Dubai is a cost-effective way to get a workspace in a prime location. However, it is important to compare different spaces and to consider your specific needs before you decide.
When choosing a shared office space Dubai, consider the following.
- Location: The location of the coworking space is important, as it will affect your commute and your access to clients and customers.
- Amenities: The amenities offered by the coworking space are also important, as you will want to make sure that the space has the features that you need to be productive.
- Community: The community at the coworking space is also important, as you will want to be surrounded by people who are working hard and who are motivated to succeed.
The cost of coworking space varies depending on the location, amenities, and size of the space, but it is generally more affordable than traditional office space.
To give you an idea of the cost of renting an office space for rent in Dubai, please refer to the list below:
- A private office is a dedicated office that is rented by a single company or individual. The average cost of a private office in Dubai is AED 5,000 per month.
- A dedicated desk is a reserved desk that is available to the same person every day. The average cost of a dedicated desk in Dubai is AED 2,000 per month.
- A hot desk is a shared desk that is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The average cost of a hot desk in Dubai is AED 1,000 per month.
It is important to note that the details above are just averages. The actual cost of coworking space in Dubai can vary depending on the specific space and the amenities offered.
Whether you need services offices where you can relocate your growing team or need facilities to conduct meetings or interviews, you can find what you need at Austria Business Center.
We offer a range of business solutions and offices for rent to accommodate the specific requirements of your business.