A lot of people are talking about how virtual offices has made a huge impact on how they deliver services and let their team work together. Perhaps, you are wondering what a virtual office is and how it can improve the way you work.
A virtual office is like a traditional office. The only difference is that a virtual office, as its name suggests, mainly operates virtually. You and your customers don’t physically meet each other most of the time, but rather a virtual space serves as a medium for all communication. You can interact with your customers through your website, emails, telephone calls, chats, and other electronic means.
Virtual offices don’t have to mean that you don’t have a brick-and-mortar address. In fact, our virtual offices give you a real space where you can also accept visitors, meet with your team, a reception desk to handle calls, and other high-tech facilities that you usually see in modern offices.
To give you an idea of what we offer, here are some of the features of our virtual offices:
- Prime, physical business address and PO Box number
- A dedicated telephone line
- Rapid set up – we handle all the administration and legalities
- A highly professional team member to answer your calls and re-direct to wherever you are in the world
- Access to over 150 business centers in 60 countries thanks to our strategical partnership with eOffice
Is a Virtual Office perfect for you?
Because of the many benefits that virtual office offers, the demand for it is growing each year. The latest technologies and developments allow businesses to cater to a worldwide market and not just their local area. Business people can now expand their business from Dubai and UAE to the rest of the world.
Among the countless reasons why individuals including companies are embracing the concept of a virtual office environment include the following:
- Cost Effective – Using a virtual office is no doubt more inexpensive compared to renting a full-size office. Not only that but operating a virtual office is cheaper. Imagine, with a virtual office, you don’t have to rent a larger room. Your employees can even work from their home and could only go to your virtual office every now and then. Moreover, it is cheaper to rent a virtual office than the traditional ones because you don’t need to shell out a huge amount of money just to sign a lease contract.
- Improved Branding – Among the reasons why businesses opt on virtual office is the ability to use a prestigious address. For example, if you use our virtual office, you have the option to use addresses that are easily recognizable by the general public. We offer prominent addresses at Dubai’s progressive and affluent business centers. Since we have offices at the heart of Dubai, you can easily establish yourself as a reputable and reliable business.
- Privacy – We understand the importance of privacy in your life. When meeting with your clients or business partners, you don’t want to provide your home address, right? As much as possible, you want to ensure that your home stays as your home and not a business place. Thankfully, you can simply use our virtual office whenever you need to meet clients.
Call us now and see why hundreds of entrepreneurs, startup teams, and companies trust Austria Business Center!