Legal Aid Services & Business Set up in Dubai
Are you interested in starting a business in Dubai?
Dubai is UAE’s commercial capital. The government has pro-investment and pro-business policies, which continues to encourage foreign investors. Dubai has a strategic location and a unique centralized time zone. Thus, it’s the most ideal place to setup a company, or open an offshore branch.
Nevertheless, registration process can be complex and financially risky if a business owner lacks local knowledge. That is why hiring a legal team who knows the ins and outs of setting up a business is all the more necessary.
Setting up the business on your own can be a challenge. The key is to find a legal team that offers trusted licensing, sponsoring, and partner sourcing services. They take all the hassle out of the start-up process, negotiating and completing all necessary legal paperwork.
- Licensing should be prioritized. Any business must have a Business (Trade) License in Dubai. Requirements may vary depending on your business category. Those under financial services, health sector, and food trading may require more.
- Finding a location is also not that simple. It’s not about where you want your business to operate, but where your license permits you to operate. Some licensing authorities allow you to set up as a freelancer or professional services provider.
- Onshore licensing is best suited to all types of commercial enterprises. However, a minimum of 51 per cent of company shares must be held by a UAE national. Offshore means you are licensed in a free zone.
- Free zones are popular alternatives to start-ups and budding entrepreneurs. Themed free zones such as Dubai Media City, Dubai Design District, or Dubai Internet City can help start-ups become part of the business community.
- Initial overheads are lower within the free zone. However, there are restrictions when it comes to visas and permits. Business activities can also be limited. Those who operate within the free zone rent serviced offices.
With a legal team to back you up, you don’t have to worry about these things. Many people have developed successful, highly profitable businesses in Dubai – with the right amount of help from those who know how to handle the set up process.
Dubai became the first emirate within the UAE to open its property market to foreign ownership. The government has established an entirely different set of rules and regulations to foreign investors. This means procedures are fast-tracked.
An experienced lawyer will be able to guide you through the registration complexities. Professional help will be vital in protecting your interests. In Dubai, there’s only one trusted company – Austria Business Center.
Austria Business Center is a global network of professional business centers. They take pride with their extensive local contacts, which can provide clients with instant, effortless set-up. In addition, they have some of the best facilities for rent, from virtual, serviced, to tailored offices.
- Virtual offices include a prestigious address in Middle East, telephone and fax service, P.O. Box service with mail handling and forwarding, access to meeting rooms and day offices, and access to a personal assistant service.
- Serviced offices offer the services of a virtual office, and stylish furniture and quality fit out, classy reception area, 24/7 access to the office, full time receptionist, welcome service for your guests, IT support and internet access, parking, and more.
- Tailor made offices are perfect for those looking for a business environment that reflects their company’s personality. It’s a unique work space arranged according to a client’s desires, as well as a company’s needs, and evolution.
Business Consultant in Dubai
If you’re interested in starting a business in Dubai, but don’t know where to start, Austria Business Center is the right place. With years of expertise and strong relationships with the relevant government authorities, they can have you legally ready to work within hours.
- They negotiate and complete all necessary legal paperwork
- They can handle and issue Dubai Economic Department (DED) licenses
- Expect a rapid business set up