FAQ: Serviced Office and Virtual Office
Find the answers to questions about virtual offices and serviced offices in Dubai, including details about the process and how they work.
Frequently Asked Questions for Virtual Office Dubai
- What is a Virtual Office?
- A virtual office allows you to get all the privileges that you can have from a serviced office without having to be physically present and the benefit of working from home or overseas while still having a local address for your business. There will be professionally trained customer service assistants who will handle and forward calls and correspondence on a daily basis using your business name.
- How does mail forwarding work?
- Most virtual offices will have mail management services in some form. All your office messages, including postal mails sent to your virtual office, will be forwarded to you through fax, email, or in your specified location.
- Would I be able to get a day office?
- Normally, a virtual office, Dubai only provides mail forwarding and a professional business address. Thus, it is a great option if you are working from home. However, if you want the option of visiting your office once in a while, then you must ask the virtual office company if you could come in for a day or maybe a few days in a week/month. Some virtual offices may have enough space for you when you visit, while others may ask you to book your time in advance, but there are also some that may not allow that option.
Frequently Asked Questions for Serviced Offices in Dubai
- What is a Serviced Office?
- Serviced offices are buildings or office spaces that are fully furnished and equipped. These kinds of offices are generally able to offer more flexible rental terms, as opposed to a traditional office leasing.
- What sizes of offices are offered?
- Serviced offices range from a single office suite to open-plan team offices. The arrangement of these spaces guarantees an optimum privacy, so there is no need to worry when you are discussing confidential matters.
- Do I have to supply my own office equipment?
- No! One of the top benefits of serviced office is its immediate availability. This includes office chairs, work tables, internet access, admin and IT support and other essential office equipment. Simply bring your own computer/laptop and start working!
- What facilities are offered in a serviced office?
- A Serviced office amenities and services include:
- An impressive reception area with a dedicated staff
- Round the clock office access
- Daily cleaning /AC maintenance
- Complimentary refreshments for guests and clients
- Access to the state-of-the-art board and meeting rooms
- High-quality connectivity and IT support
- Superior additional services available, from personal assistance to legal support
- Extensive parking lots
- Swimming pool, gym and sauna access in some of the top Dubai locations.
If you have further questions, Austria Business Center is always ready to accommodate any question that you may have. They are the leading provider of office space in Dubai including virtual and serviced office spaces. Whether you are planning to set up a business or you already have a company that is up and running, ABC can surely help you in looking for the best office space that suits your business needs.