Do’s and Don’ts of Setting Up Business in Dubai
Setting up a company in Dubai can easily become complicated with all the requirements that you need to meet. To make things even difficult, if you are not familiar with the process of starting a business, then you might end up groping in the dark, going back and forth, just to get things done efficiently.
Thankfully, here’s a guide for you. Read the do’s and don’ts that you should remember when setting up your business in Dubai.
- Research the market.
- Determine your budget.
- Obtain as much information as possible before starting your business.
- Get familiar with Dubai’s business laws.
- If you’re a foreigner, make sure you get to know Dubai’s local culture.
- Get a local sponsor when planning to set up business in the UAE mainland.
- Get the right business licence.
- Find time to meet potential customers and business partners.
- Know the pros and cons of starting a business in free zones.
- Before you register your company in a free zone, be sure to check office availability, sizes, and conditions.
- Build rapport with business partners.
- Select the best location for your business.
- Check visa eligibility.
- Hire a registration agent or use business setup services Dubai to help you go through the process smoothly and easily.
Things you shouldn’t do
- Rely on verbal commitments.
- You don’t check which business licence is best for you.
- You don’t seek professional help.
- You don’t plan your business enough.
- You disregard people’s beliefs and local customs.
- You don’t get the right working visa.
- You don’t fully confirm published information. (Rules can quickly change in Dubai’s business world.)
- You don’t check bank requirements and fees before opening an account.
- You do things without a written legal agreement.
- You don’t study all options for your company.
These are just some of the things you need to know about the UAE business setup. Admittedly, this guide is just an overview and there are specific things you need to know. For this reason, if you want to make sure that you got all bases covered and you meet all legal requirements, then you need to have an expert by your side.
Austria Business Center is here for you. While our main service is to provide office rental space for individuals, companies, and other entities, we also help business owners set their foot right in Dubai. We have the necessary skills, knowledge, and experience to guide you through the steps of how to do business in Dubai and ensure your company avoids future problems. We act as your representative and take care of the things you need to start your business. Give us a call today and see for yourself how we can make your life dramatically more stress-free and convenient.
Are you planning to set up a business in Dubai?
Check out some informative articles that may help you with your planning.
- Guide in Choosing Your Business Entity
- Why choose a local sponsor when setting up a business in Dubai?
- Now is the best time to set up business in Dubai
- What are the legal requirements in setting up business in the UAE
- Business Trends in Dubai
For a quick and easy process of company formation contact or visit us today!