Documents needed to start a business in Dubai
Dubai and the UAE have approved a few laws or policies that are favourable for both local and foreign investors. Because of this, many of those who visit are enticed to set up company in Dubai. While the laws and policies are favourable, there are certain requirements that business owners and investors must meet in order to start operating legally.
Since it is a top choice for new business set up Dubai, it is very strict when it comes to legal processes. Here’s a list of documents you will need:
For initial approval and reservation of trade names.
- Completed application form
- Business plan
- Copy of existing trade license/registration certificate (if you are an existing company, applicable for a local company only)
- Coloured passport copies of the company’s shareholder/s and the appointed Manager/Director for the new company (if applicable)
- Specimen signature of the company’s shareholder/s and the appointed Manager/Director for the new company
- 2 years’ audited financial reports for a corporate entity or certificate of reference from a personal bank of the individual shareholder
- NOC from current sponsor (for applicable)
- Unit title deed
- Letter of Intent
- Registry Identification Code Form (RIC) for Manager/Director (Original and notarised)
Once you have obtained initial approval, you will be asked to submit another set of documents for the registration of your business and licenses. You will also be asked to pay for registration and license fees. Keep in mind that these fees are part of the business setup in Dubai cost that you need need to pay for to operate and renew your license.
- Completed application for registration
- Board Resolution appointing Manager/Director (Notarised and attested)
- Power of Attorney given to Manager/Director (Notarised and attested)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (Notarised and attested)
- Specimen signature of Manager/Director (Notarised and attested)
- Passport-size photo of Manager/Director against white background share capital information
Following the process correctly and suiting your requirements to the right offices are crucial in avoiding delays in registering your business. If you are not familiar with the legal processes and offices in Dubai And the UAE, you may opt to seek help from companies that offer the best PRO services in Dubai.
Whether you need help in processing legal documents for your business or you need advice in handling legal procedures for your business and other PRO services in Dubai, Austria Business Center offers a range of business solutions and office for rent Dubai to meet all your business needs.