A business license is a requirement in Dubai for every type of company formation. It validates your company as a legal entity, certified to conduct business and identifies your enterprise. Dubai Economy (DED) is the government authority entrusted to provide licensing services to companies or individuals that wish to carry out businesses under its jurisdiction.
This are the steps you need to go through when you decide to get a business license on your own, without the help of business setup consultants:
- Get familiar with the legal laws and application process for a business license
- Prepare all the required documents and fill out lots of paperwork
- Go to various government offices for initial approvals
- Stand in long lines and wait for your name to be called
- Meet with other business partners, local sponsors/agents
- Find and lease business premises and obtain approvals for such leasing
- Pay required fees and wait for your business license to be issued by the DED
Austria Business Center will take care for you of all tasks. We will:
- Obtain the initial approval for the activities of your choice
- Apply for the company name of your choice
- Sign the MOA or LSA with your local sponsor or agent
- Choose an office through Austria Business Center’s network of business centers
- Receive your business license and voila, you are ready to operate your business.
At Austria Business Center, we understand that your time is precious. We are here to provide you with hassle-free business setup in Dubai. Our experienced business consultants are aware of the current laws and regulations for company formation. We work hard to ensure that your needs are met in the most convenient way possible.
Austria Business Center has been helping international enterprises form their companies irrespective of size. With our team of experts handling your application, except that the process becomes smooth and uncomplicated. We will work with you starting from the initial stages of your business until your company becomes operational.
Discover how we can help, and we will show you that getting a license shouldn’t be a hard thing to do. We also assist our clients with their sponsoring and partner sourcing needs and find the ideal office space for their business.