Guidelines in Setting up Company in Dubai
Are you planning to set up company in Dubai?
Dubai continues to show its economic stability in the international market, attracting a lot of business investors. Last year, it has been ranked as the 5th highest performing metropolitan economy in the world based on growth in GDP per capita and employment rates.
Setting Up Business in UAE
The key is to find a legal team that offers trusted licensing, sponsoring, and partner sourcing services. They take all the hassle out of the start-up process, negotiating and completing all necessary legal paperwork.
Before you start, here are three things you should know:
- Research about the business sector you aim to operate within. Study the market conditions, the competition, and forecast results. Licensing should be prioritized. Any business must have a Business (Trade) License in Dubai.
- The law requires to have a local partner who will own 51% of the company. He doesn’t need to contribute to the start-up investment. If you want to own 100% of your company and do not want to have a local partner, it can only be possible in the Free Zone.
- Upon registration, you are required to show the Ministry of Commerce that you have a substantial sum of money to invest. Initial overheads are lower within the free zone. However, there are restrictions when it comes to visas and permits.
Company Registration in Dubai
Be ready for some legal and bureaucratic hurdles along the way. Entrepreneurs have to reserve a company name, and apply for registration at the Department of Economic Development (DED).
The process can take days, which means your newly formed company won’t be able to begin its operations. Of course, you won’t be able to avoid queues, government bureaucracy, and evolving rules and regulations.
Business Partner in Dubai
What you need is a highly professional team of legal advisors with collective experience in business start-up. Austria Business Center helps businesses navigate through the legalities of start-ups, whether it’s a small company or a large, corporate enterprise.
Licensing. Obtaining a trade license requires several official documents that should be submitted to the Commercial Registry. With a legal team to back you up, you don’t have to worry about these things.
Sponsoring. Finding the right sponsorship for your company is one of the core issues to start your business in Dubai. Austria Business Center has extensive local contacts and can provide you with instant, effortless sponsorship.
Business Setup Services Dubai
To start a company in Dubai, Austria Business Center is at your service. With years of expertise and strong relationships with the relevant government authorities, they can have you legally ready to work within hours.
Are you planning to set up a business in Dubai?
Check out some informative articles that may help you with your planning.
- Overview of setting up a business in the UAE
- Why is it necessary to hire a legal team in setting up a business?
- Do’s and Dont’s of setting up a business in Dubai
- Why choose a local sponsor when setting up a business in Dubai?
For a quick and easy process of company formation contact or visit us today!